17 Jan 2011

i'm afraid to admit it.


Photobucket



!@#$%^&())!*#!(*#)!$&)!(@*$&@(&.....
........................


This is not gonna explain anything.
I feel this hard. I'm not sure about what i feel. But i'm really sure about my feel. Seems confused right? Yeah. This life getting so hard. I realized what i feel rn.

I was in love. Or i'm in love. I do not know exactly.
If i'm not wrong, i was cry hm...... seems like 2 times today. I feel some pain and worry. I do not want to feel this. It feel like, something push you and the other one hold you. I want to scream, without any shout. I want to tell this to someone, but who? I'm just afraid to admit it.

I always pray to God. Begging to Allah. That you...



You are.
The one and only.
I beg.
Not perfect but excellent.
If you think you're invisible,
but for me you're invincible.



I've never felt like this before. You're new.
I wish, I hope and I beg................
Please :'|


nb: maybe sometimes i admit. or... you admit it. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment