1 May 2011

Dewata Island



Taken by my Mom. Person who jumps: Me. Location: Dreamland/Klapa

Hello people. Here I am again.
Ahhhh...... no time no see. No time to posting. I'm just too busy, Like A Boss. Nyahahaha. Ok so let's start the story.

I just go back from a holiday in Bali. Go there with my family but minus my older brother. Great holiday. But too much time spends in car -____- Little boring but...... its alright. Hahaha. I really spend a great time with ma second braaaader. Btw, we had a same clothes!! And we bring it there. This is our photo when we go to Elephant Park, Ubud - Bali. Take a look!









^^ Not really same but yeah....... we have Yotsuba there hahaha.
Btw, before we go to the airport to back to Jakarta (my brother already back to Jogjakarta) my father ask me to join him to factory outlet. And I got a hand bag. Its cute. Its had BAMBI :> This is the bag.


Brand: Ripcurl. Color: Brown. Taken by: Me.

So.....
That's all, folks!
Thx for reading :)
Keep visiting ^o^

No comments:

Post a Comment