23 Oct 2011

I haven't tell ya

About my new class.
Sorry I do this post without any opening :P the truth is I'm not really good at make an opening for a post. So keep on.

The past class when I'm in Ten grade -X.6- called Dixxix.

Photobucket

Which is means "The X Xix" or "Deux Xix" from French. So, we called it like that. Yes we were a good class. Good friends. Good plays. We just good at anything! Hahaha. The good is no one of us leave the class. All of us go to the next grade. But sad, time is still goin' on and on. We can't be in the same class again with the same persons.

Now we're all the Eleventh grade. Like i told ya before. Not all of us in the same class again :'< thought it was sad.
I haven't tell ya about my new class, right nao.


We called it "MONSTER".

Photobucket

Sounds cute >.< hahaha
Monster stands for Majesty of Eleven Social Three. Yes, I'm in Eleven Social Three right nao. We just have only 36 members at all. 14 females & 22 males -___- Not like the others class, they've about 39-4o members in their class. This class is good too :) But we just started about 3 or 4 months. Hahaha. There're still more months to count.

The truth is, I miss #Dixxix.
And,
If you want me to choose which is the best between the two, I will say,
"I can't choose"
They're adorable~!!!!!!! \(^o^)/

No comments:

Post a Comment