7 Jun 2012

Blame Me.

Hello June. Hello everyone. Yes this is early June I think. Holy krysus, blame me for this very late post. Idk where the hell am I gone this time. I think I'm busy with school stuffs and fangirling all the time, blame EXO for this one. Kidding yyyoo.

Since I'd gone for a long time, I should say sorry -_-v and did you kno guys? Ofc you didn't. I'm in my final exam week. Oh shizzz. Wish me luck then. Amen.

 Just want to share a video. A short movie, exactly. The truth is I'm gonna be so shame. This is our school's duty... but just... Check this out.


No, I'm not gonna embed that in here kkk~ cause my friend will be mad at me :P So you guys, just click that thing out.
Creepy quality. But, yeah you guys can say it. Still amateur -__-v
Will try to make another better next time.

Gracias, amigos.

No comments:

Post a Comment