1 Apr 2012

Happy Fools! I mean... Welcome April!

So, here we go again. Ah... I'm really sorry about my late post. Because  I was too busy and rather not productive and really don't know what am I going to post. Btw, Happy 1st April! Official troll day is here! Hopefully a great months ahead. Amen.

Today, I was trying to make my photo into illustration. I've saw other peoples art, and I got inspired by some of them. But I need to tell you guys, that I'm still amateur in this subject. For only one pic, I took about 6-7 hours to doing it. I didn't use adobe illustrator, I used the usual Adobe PS CS3. As you expected. Hahaha. So, just check out, my creepy illustration /sigh\


Original: Photobucket Illustration version:
Photobucket

What do you think? It's still a bad artwork though. But, I will do more exercise until being expert! Pray for me~! Maybe sometime, I can take the request hehehe. Thanks peoples to reading. HAPPY FOOLS!

No comments:

Post a Comment