13 Apr 2012

There're my ultimate...

Firstly, I want to tell you that my ultimate hero just turned 56th years old yesterday. And yes, my ultimate hero is my Dad. He was born in Solo, April 12th 1956. Since I didn't really had much money to bought him a gift, I just give this poor designed graphic ;~; but he said that he was really happy about the graphic that I gave. Omg, I'm so touched ;'). My family and I haven't celebrated it yet. Because my brothers was out of town. So, maybe my Dad want to celebrate it together.


Photobucket

HBD, Dad. No matter how old we grow, you will always be the person who will hold my finger when I'm down. You are a mountain of wisdom. Keep being the awesomest Dad in the world! Our prayer will always with you Dad :')

Yep. So we are done talking about my ultimate hero. Now, I want to share about my newest ultimate bias! SUPER EXCITEDDDDDDDDDD! In short story, I fall into rookie boyband called EXO, they have 12 members. They're separated into two groups, EXO-K & EXO-M. The truth is, I love my ot12 and ot6, means I like them both.

Here they are my ultimate biases in each group. Though, I like all the members. But just like I said, it's ultimate biases! Have to be so special. Both of my biases are the leaders in each group ^^ Let me introduce them then. Suho, EXO-K's leader and Kris, EXO-M's leader.


Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket
those fuckin' cute Suho's moon eyes and epic Kris's bitches smile.
Omnomnom ;~;
I'm officially being a Suholic and Krisanity!
LOL.

---------


I gotta give you some bonuses, of course, my favorite OTP on EXO.
HunHan (Sehun-Luhan) & TaoRis (Tao&Kris)

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket



Thanks for reading! All the gifs credit goes to tumblr! Special thanks to SadSuho ^^
And...
to EXO-M, see you soon guys :]

No comments:

Post a Comment