23 Feb 2013

Do The Shake!



 photo hiatus.jpg




 .... and that was my welcoming message. I'm very sorry to you guys bcs I'm getting really lazy busy in my senior year in high school. I'm going to face national exams soon also need to register to university. So.. I don't really had some topic to posted on. But I'm very excited today, cause I really have something to post here! AHAHA.



 photo coloteror.jpg


YAP. As you see the pic, "DISCO HARLEM SHAKE". First, I'm going to tell you what is DISCO. Disco is my class in this senior year, we called it DISCO. It stands for Damn! It's Social One! I've never tell ya before, I'm belong to this class which is XII Social 1. AND HELL YESSSS, we had made this recently popular video on youtube called Harlem Shake. We made it on Thursday, Februari 21st 2013, in room 203 - 12 Senior High School, Jakarta - Indonesia. We did it! It's really fun to made this kind of video! Hahaha. So just take a look!




If the video doesn't worked, you can just click here and watch it on youtube. Btw, thanks for watching! Don't forget to like and subscribe me! :D
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment