1 Jul 2012

Congratulation, July!



So.. It's been July right now. I want to welcoming you with a warm smile this day :) And btw........... Congratulation~! Remember when I told that i'd been on competitions? Yep. Blog writing & Short Movie competition. Then why congratulations? I tell ya rn, that Allah really bless me.

I've got the 2nd place for Blog Writing. I supposed to submit about 3 posts to win this and I did ^^ Here they were the posts -were posted in Bahasa- :


And another good news, for the Short Movie Competition, we got the 1st place. I don't really know why, but I did it as best as I could ^^ check this out below or click here


I want to say thanks a lot to those peoples whose are supporting me to do my best ^^ Gbu all. I think, I might need a lot of practicing to upgrade my skill at these kind of things. Once again, Thanks! And you guys know what? It's already July, get ready for Breath Taking Factory grand opening. It can be this week, next week, but..... just stay tuned on my blog then ^^!

No comments:

Post a Comment