23 Jun 2013

Illust.

It's 11:45pm here. I've been struggled with my illustration project. I don't know, I did this just to killed the bored time I had to spent with. Well, I worked it with my favorite software, Adobe Photoshop CS3. I haven't installed the new version yet, till now, this CS3 had completed me and my needed enough :) Here's one of my works tonight, let's see.. me, with my Joongki(cat)!


 photo Picture7.png

I started to making the outline, before adding the details. Like eyes, hairline, glasses, nail, even mole. I divided it into some layers, and use only brush and eraser to have it colored, also helped by some hard tool Bamboo from Wacom. This is so much helping. Here's the final result, after adding the details and colors (includes shading).

Note that in this artwork, I used 3px for the outline brush. Told ya, it's an amateur draw.. /sigh/ The truth is if I'm not lazy enough, I can added lot of another details.. but.. yeah the result is like that. Hahaha. I'm not really good at words, so make sure you'll come back to visit this blog! See yah.

No comments:

Post a Comment