13 Sept 2013

Joongki. Joongki Everywhere.

Just a lil announcement, this blog already reached a HUNDRED POSTS!!!! :)

Hello September, hello peoples.
I recently busy with this 'college' thing. I've finished my high school year. Absolutely, I don't have time to post something here. I try to applied to some universities and I'd got rejected by some great universities, also. Yeah, a lil bit depressed, but after all, Alhamdulillah, I got my part after went through all of disappointment and failure. I've just accepted at STAN, a college under the government. Finally. Thanks for all the support!!!!!

 photo Untitled-1-22.jpg


Now, focus on the title. Yes, I never tell you before, that I have a cat. His name is Song Joong Ki. Sounds like Korean, right? Nope. Before he came here, his name was Ucok-given by the previous owner. But, since he acted like a flower boy, I changed his name into Song Joong Ki. I think he's okay with that. He has been living here for around a year. He fell out two times from 2nd floor. Joong Ki is deaf and a dumb, but yet still very cute. He likes to pee everywhere. I don't know what is his problem, he just pee anywhere he likes. 

So, I will show you some artwork, worked by me. I took the photos and had fun with editing (base cropping & coloring). Here we go, my ridiculously photogenic cat.


 photo IMG_1714.jpg  photo IMG_1713.jpg
 photo IMG_1712.jpg  photo IMG_1702.jpg
 photo joongki-2-1.jpg  photo joongki-3-1.jpg
 photo joongki-4-1.jpg  photo joongki-1-1.jpg
 photo IMG_1710.jpg  photo IMG_1688.jpg

 photo IMG_1689.jpg  photo IMG_1701.jpg

Here, I give you some gif(s) for bonus!


HE IS SO CUTE RIGHTTTTT. WHITE FLUFFY THINGS THAT LIVE WITH ME. Hehehe.
So, that's all for tonight. I would like to share the .psd coloring tutorial in the next post! So, keep visitin' here guys! Thank you and see you in the next post, yo fella~

No comments:

Post a Comment