22 Oct 2013

Holyday, not just Holi.

Evening, people! Cause it's like 7pm here, actually Jakarta. So, I decided to write again after those busy weeks and of course after a great holyholyholyday. I spent 3 days long and with my family -parents and two elder brothers. Well, I should say it was truly magnificent holiday, even it's a short term holiday. The scenery was so great, till your pupil will expand to 45% wider. Hahahaha. I will tell you why.
 photo Untitled-16.jpg


So, we departed on Sunday, Oct 14th, from Soekarno-Hatta International airport and had a quick pleasant flight with Citilink. It took about 50 minutes from Jakarta to Tanjung Pandan, Belitung Island. My first thought of Tanjung Pandan is "Quite. Where the hell is another people?" Hehe. The town was really quite, it already about 8 in the morning and on Sunday, there were no opened store, all of them still closed and maybe only one till two people walk in every road, it's so different from the megacity, Jakarta. 

My family and I were looking for breakfast and even the restaurant we want to visit still closed! Till the driver knocked the store and talked to the owner to opened it earlier, so we had our first breakfast in Belitung. We had Mie Belitung Atep some of them called it Mie Artis, because there were lot of entertainer who had a visit there. Mie Belitung Atep is yellow noodles, pour by shrimp stock, with cucumber, boiled potato, cooked shrimp, emping crackers, and bean sprouts.

 photo Untitled-6.jpg


After that, we went to another places called Museum Kata Andrea Hirata -Indonesia's first literary museum by Andrea Hirata. Andrea Hirata is a writer, novelist, or something like that. I bet all of you know his very famous Laskar Pelangi, through the novel nor the movie. Inside of the museum there are lot of frames hanging on the wall. Some of them shows Andrea Hirata's novels, quotes, inspirational photos, and of course some of Andre Hirata's writing.

 photo Untitled-7.jpg


Not so far from the museum, we went to Laskar Pelangi movie setting which is the school called SD Laskar Pelangi. It was cloudy when we went there, but not so much thing to do in that place, just a school with two classes exactly like in the movie. Laskar Pelangi is a great movie, you should watch it.

 photo Untitled-9.jpg


From the school, there's another movie location we had visited. Tanjung Tinggi Island, this is the place where my pupil started getting wider to 45%, because of the beautiful scenery you can't find in other places. White sand, blue ombre ocean ahead, big white stones everywhere. Just take a look.

 photo Untitled-5.jpg


 photo Untitled-4-2.jpg




 photo Untitled-10.jpg






 photo Untitled-11.jpg


The next day is a full trip around the sea to every little islands there.


 photo Untitled-3-1.jpg

 photo Untitled-12.jpg

 photo Untitled-13.jpg


Actually I have more photos in my digital camera -all of these were from my smartphone. But, I haven't imported it yet, so next time there will be an update. Hehe. Here comes the last day, we went to Kaolin Ceramics Mine, I don't have any idea it could be like this beautiful.

 photo Untitled-2-2.jpg
 photo Untitled-8.jpg


 photo Untitled-14.jpg

So, that's all. I will give a bonus from the little beach we visited last before we went to airport. Clearly ombre sea! Very cool.

 photo Untitled-1-23.jpg

Photos taken by Aji Hutomo Putra and me. And another bonus, photo of me! Haha! See ya!

 photo Untitled-15.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment